+ Reply to Thread

Thread: general question for private coaching 18 mans

Smile general question for private coaching 18 mans

I am currently playing hyper but because of shut down poker in Portugal since two weeks I am having to relocate. I am now orientating myself setting up a new goal reaching supernova status in 2016 playing 18 man. I am looking for a coach and not look for staking.

I am full time available for poker so I am able to grind things out. The reason I might transfer from hyper to turbo 18 man is that the swings are insane in hyper and although I am not tilting ( can deal with variance hyper is a rake back game) and I rather want to make money playing poker being so dependent becoming a slave from having to grind insane numbers in order to get to supernova.

I am still playing 3.50 7 dollar levels so those levels require a lot of games on that level in order to reach supernova.

I would appreciate the comments here those people can direct me to a possible new start.

Stu

We don't really have anyone who are playing 18 mans for us and because of this, we don't really have coaches for 18 mans anymore. Still if you're just trying to play very low stakes, we have a lot of videos available for subscribers although I would guess most of them are 2+ years old. It should still give you a pretty good idea about ICM considerations and such though.

I think it would be next to impossible for you to make SN and win money at the same time. I would recommend a different hobby.

+ Reply to Thread