Default $2.50 180 man Hero01 FT's

T1508983930
    -123: iso the ultra short all-in
    -150: T8s ICM wise fold, cEV shove
    T1508954654
    - 41: minraise/fold
    - 47: minraise/call Vini, walka, G008/fold to rest
    - 73: close spot, 'd pbb go with ATs.
    - 85: very tempted to call, he just doesn't do this with much better than 77, but
    rather keep my stack than gambling it off.
    - 97: might even 3bet shove here.
    -103: he had some pretty loosish stats. looked to me like a semi wide squeeze.
    -105: really close again, think i should've called here.
    -114: liked my odds here, with straight draw and overs. and i can put massive
    pressure on him by jamming here.
    -120: could pbb just raise/call here, but elected to jam cuz of hands before.
    -127: this would be pretty much a coinflip everytime. but i don't like to get other players back to a decent stack. rather prefer to keep pounding them.
    -139: just jam here, kinda misread him. in game i thought he was not raising
    that much.
    -156: this seemed like a pretty std raise/call to me. i was pounding him the whole
    time. he did 3bet jam a couple times before, so i should be pretty okay against
    his range here.

Sorry but I think it is unlikely that anyone will review an entire hand history for free. You could either buy a 1on1 coaching session or try posting individual hands.

Understandable, I thought that since this thread was called "hand history reviews" it would be okay and maybe some other forum members would help out.
    But as I said I can understand it.
    Would it be possible to request a vid for this? And how long would the vid take, thus what would the costs be?

you could pay a coach to make a video. Usually each hand history might be 30 minutes. Most guys would probably charge around $60-$75 per hour I would guess.

Thanks for your reply, what I would like to do is book a coach for an hour and do a session.
    I am going to use other HH tho.
    I prefer either you, or ISmellToast. I think you are the best 180 grinders.
    If you have a different opinion, please lemme know.

ismelltoast would be better, I have just plays spins and HU full time for the last 2 years.

Alright, thanks for the tip. How can I get in touch with him? Tried searching for his name on the forum, but can't find his profile or anything to send him a message.
    Thanks again!

Edit: Also have one other question. I'm thinking about taking a subscription for the videos. But I would like to know if there are still videos being posted on a regular basis. Cause for example the most recent application for staking is from december last year.
    Last edited by Hero01; 03-16-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Other questions

Ismelltoast is the only person making videos semi-regularly. I'd say there are a couple per month. There is still tons of relevant information to beat micro/low stakes, just the shove ranges might be a little bit too loose in spots. A video being say 1 year old doesn't make too big a difference for $2.50 stakes I would think.

I'll send toast this thread and ask him to get in touch with you.

Alright, thanks. Still waiting to hear from him.

I sent him a message on skype.

+ Reply to Thread